When you are looking for the best WYSIWYG web app, PWA is the software that you need. What is PWA? PWA stands for “Pulse Wireless Application”.
- This technology provides you the ability to create web-based apps, which run on any web browser. These apps use your existing browser. They are easy to use. In fact, a novice can build their first web browser-app in under an hour! Now, that is what you call cutting-edge technology. And if you want to start making money with your new-fangled web browser, the best way to do it is using PWA web browser apps.
- This technology is not new to mobile web browsers. PWA was first introduced for mobile web applications back in 2005. Since then, this open source technology has been improved upon and today, it is probably the most popular and easiest way to develop a WYSIWYG web browser for mobile devices. Here are some of the important features of PWA progressive web apps:
- Easy to use This is by far one of the best attributes of PWA progressive web browser apps. This is because it is very user-friendly and convenient to use. All you need to do is download the WYSIWYG code from the website, install it on your PC and then start surfing the internet. You don’t need to have any technical knowledge to use it. All you need is a fast internet connection and a browser that support flash and Java. You can even set up your PC to automatically open and close programs when you need to.
- Cross platform This is one of the major advantages of using a PWA web browser. As long as your computer has a browser that supports Flash and Java applications alike, then you will be fine. There are several different versions of the PWA browser that you can choose from depending on the type of web page you want to make. Some of the more popular versions are the Windows, Mac OS X and Linux-based browsers.
- Secure connection Although it is not considered a security feature of the PWA browser, it does provide a secure connection while you are browsing the internet. This is because the WYSIWYG code is digitally signed by a trusted third party. Thus, even if someone else managed to hack into your computer system, he will not be able to access your personal data since the digital signature is permanently attached.
- Extensible themes This type of web browser has a number of different available themes that you can easily change according to your preferences. If you want a particular theme that has already been developed by other users, all you have to do is download and install the software from the website. You can also browse and select the theme that you find appealing. Once the software is installed, you can modify its contents and apply them to your system. You can change the color scheme, add new buttons and menus, as well as installing additional plug-ins to improve the functionality of the web pages in your mobile web browser.
- One-click management Another important feature of PWA progressive web apps is its one-click management. With this feature, you can update the information about a particular web page without having to manually edit its contents. Instead, you can click the Up/Down arrow buttons on the top right corner of the browser to go to different levels of the site. It is also convenient to open a new instance of the web browser without having to type any URL addresses. Moreover, the built-in Help function is a great tool for beginners who would like to get more information about how the software works. To sum up, PWA web apps offer some great features for your browsing convenience.